I can't believe he is already six weeks old. He had a major growth spurt this week. Lengthwise he has almost outgrown a couple of his three month outfits and he is already wearing size two diapers! I can't believe how quickly he is growing and changing! I told Richard I am ready for another newborn-I think that has him a little bit worried. :)
Here are some pictures from the last couple of days. I still haven't been successful at capturing one of his adorable smiles with the camera, but I will keep trying!
This is the closest picture I have to a smile. It is still pretty cute, but doesn't come close to the huge grins he has been giving us.
Bath time! I love this picture. Just hanging out in his bathtub, lookin' pretty cool.
Seriously, isn't this the cutest little boy you have ever seen?!
So here's the story behind this picture. This morning after I fed Marshall I told Richard he was in charge of the little guy while I got ready for church. I went about doing what I needed to do and was surprised that things had been so quiet in our bedroom for so long because Marshall was pretty fussy when I handed him off. Well, when I opened the door, this is what I saw and it just melted my heart. I told Richard he should just stay there all day because they both looked so cute and comfortable.
3 comments:
Jenny, he is soo adorable. How fun to be a mom. My husband said he totally would name a son Cougar, he is a die hard BYU fan too! Congrats again and have fun...
SO cute! I hadn't been getting your emails for some reason, but i found one and it had your blog address on it, and I was so excited! :) I totally called it that you would have a boy first, I must have ESPN or something, is that wall hanging up in his room yet? :) My husband wants us to have twin boys (good luck!) and name them Bronco and Urban (NOT because of his Utah connections, my hubby actually roots for UF lol)
Oh Jenny-- he is adorable. I cannot believe how much I can see you and your brothers in his little face-- hope to meet him someday soon!
Post a Comment