Alright, so I know that every parent thinks that they have the cutest and best kids, but really, Marshall has to be near the top of the cute kid list! He will be seven months old on Sunday-I can't believe how fast the time has gone.
Well, the big news of the day is that Marshall now has 3 teeth-that's right-3 teeth! His latest break though is his top incisor! I didn't think those were supposed to come in for a while, but here it is. I noticed it this afternoon while I was feeding him lunch and I almost fell off my chair. I have pretty much concluded that he is a champ at teething-that's why I'm always so surprised when these teeth come in-I have no reason to suspect that he's teething-its great!
Marshall has also become quite the ham for the camera-we are loving it! We have been able to get so many great smiling pictures because as soon as he hears the camera turn on his grins just let loose. We have now taken over 1,000 pictures of Marshall-thank goodness for digital cameras!
Marshall has also started in on a little head bobbing action during the last week. It cracks me up! Here's a couple videos I took today trying to catch him in action-enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment