Monday, April 6, 2009

Alvin Ailey


Thanks to my fantastic husband, I was able to go to Chicago with my friend Anna to see the Alvin Ailey Dance Company on their 50th Anniversary Tour! This was my second time seeing the Alvin Ailey Company and it was AMAZING! The movement was simply beautiful and I loved every minute of it! So, thanks Richard for surprising me with these tickets, thanks Anna for coming with me, and thanks Leavitts for watching Marshall-it was a wonderful day!


2 comments:

SP said...

Jenny, this is Spencer Pierce. I just happened on to your guys' blog when I saw the link on the Conley's. I was surprised to see a picture of you with Anna. We were good friends when we were in the same ward at Liberty Square. Next time you and Richard come to Chicago you should stop by to see us.

Janie Mann said...

Yay! How exciting! :) Thanks for the b-day shout out too!