Sunday, November 28, 2010

25 Weeks

Baby bump at 25 1/2 weeks. I would say she and I have both grown a little bit in the last five weeks. :)

Actually, right at about 22 weeks was when I popped out. On Tuesday of that week I was still wearing my regular clothes, but on Thursday morning I woke up and I couldn't button any of my pants-crazy how fast that can happen!

This girl sure is an active little gal. I have already felt her hiccups and Richard has been able to feel her move too (that took a while with Marshall). I am still feeling great, which I'm sure grateful for. Now I just need the next 15 weeks to fly by!

1 comment:

Jocelyn Pehrson said...

Oh Jenny, you are so adorable! I love your bump...she sits very high ha ha ha. I hope the next 15 weeks go very fast for you too. I can't wait to meet your little girl.