Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bridget's Blessing

We blessed Bridget the Sunday after graduation while we still had family in town. It was so nice to be able to share that special day with some of our immediate family members. My Uncle Gregg, Aunt Michelle, and my cousin, Brice, also made the drive from Michigan to spend the day with us. We are so blessed with great families and wonderful friends, they all helped to make the day a memorable one.

Bridget was blessed in the blessing dress that both my mom and I wore, so it was pretty special. She was beautiful and was so good during the blessing. We are just so grateful that she is here with us; she is simply a joy to our little family.




Look alike? I think so!





This picture just makes me laugh. I'm the only one looking at the camera amid the chaos!


Much better...







No comments: