Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Happy Family

As a side note before I begin the real purpose of this post...

Last night after most of us were done eating but still in the kitchen, Marshall came into the kitchen carrying his pillow and blanket. He asked me to spread his blanket out on the floor, he laid down, and then announced that we were a happy family. :) It basically made my day. After a few more minutes of talking in the kitchen Marshall ordered all of us into the living room so that we could "be a happy family in the living room". What a cute little guy.

Anyway, back to the last post about our Utah trip...

The night before Danny got married my mom declared that from 5:00 pm-7:00 pm all of us had to be home and enjoy some time all together. This was great! We enjoyed a delicious dinner, giving Danny marriage advice, and watching old family videos. It was an evening spent in a lot of laughter and we made some great memories. It sure was great having this time with my parents, four brothers, and everyone else who has joined the family. Who knows when we will all be together again; those times are few and far between now.

Here are just a few random pictures from the evening...


This picture just makes me laugh: Danny's face and Jordan's hand. I love my brothers.

This is a completely random picture, but I just love my family (have I said that enough?!).

Ah, it was such a wonderful trip! I must admit this was my first time in four years of visiting my family in Utah that I didn't want to come back to Milwaukee; that's how good it was! Anyway, enough sappiness, until next time, who knows when that will be though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for coming out! It meant a lot to have everyone there! We love and miss you guys greatly!