
This silly little guy celebrated his 3rd birthday on September 5th! I cannot believe that I have a three year old, just blows my mind. I will do a whole birthday post for him later, but for now I just wanted to jot down some things about Marshall at age three.
He is 30 lbs. and 38 1/4 inches tall.
His current favorite foods (meaning the last couple of weeks) are Trix cereal, bagel with peanut butter, nectarines, string cheese, grilled cheese or ham sandwiches, and sausage.
His favorite activities are playing with his tools, playing with his train track, building temples with his blocks, and of course playing football and basketball to BYU highlight videos.
He is starting to figure out how to peddle his bike, but he won't let us show him how to do it.
He has a wild imagination. Just today his basketball hoop has also served as a smoke stack, delivery truck, and a mail truck.
He is enjoying Bridget more and more (most days). He is great at making her laugh and frequently asks for her to be in the same room as him while he plays.
He can count to eleven or twelve.
He knows his colors (finally, I was worried that he was color blind!)
He knows probably half of his letters.
He has no desire to go potty on the potty. :)
His favorite show to watch is Curious George, otherwise known as "Monkey George" in our house.
Once he is all ready for bed at night he has "Daddy cuddles". But, before that I ask him for a monster hug and he always willingly gives it. Then I say, "Hey Marshall", he looks at me, I blow him a kiss, he blows one back, I whisper, "I love you" and he whispers it right back. Melts my heart every single night.
We sure love this little guy and we are so glad he's ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment