This summer some friends and I bought a Groupon for a Gymboree class for our little boys. We saved it until the weather turned cold and we needed more indoor things to do. Katie and I ended up enrolling Duncan and Marshall in the same art class. It is once a week for an hour and they get four classes and after class they get to play in the open gym. Marshall has gone to class three times now and he loves it! The first week he was a little hesitant to go in, but I only stayed with him for a few minutes. But, the last two weeks he has walked right in, no hesitancy at all! I am so proud of him. The teacher always gives me a glowing report after and I know that he is having such a great time in there. Here are some pictures I took before and after class last week. As you can tell, Bridget also loves the gym. :)
The Forest of Vanishing Stars
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment