A few weeks ago I was ambitious and threw my kids in the car on a Saturday afternoon (sans Richard who was working) and drove two hours to the Wisconsin Dells for a 30th birthday party bash for my dear friend Karisa.
Marshall had the time of his life. Can you tell?!
Bridget, on the other hand, not so much. This came as a huge surprise to me as this girl would play in the bathtub all day if we let her. Maybe she takes after her dad.
It was such a fun, fun evening. We went to Kalahari, that is one huge and amazing indoor water park. (I am currently in the process of talking my family into a mini-family reunion there this summer!)
We partied hard with swimming, lots of water slides, and dinner; all in honor of the big 3-0 for Karisa! Those McAllisters sure know how to throw a party!

Marshall is still talking about this fun adventure. Just today he said, "Next time we can take Daddy with us to that huge water park." Yes, that is definitely the plan. Get ready Richard!
Thanks McAllisters for such a fun evening!
Marshall had the time of his life. Can you tell?!
Bridget, on the other hand, not so much. This came as a huge surprise to me as this girl would play in the bathtub all day if we let her. Maybe she takes after her dad.
We partied hard with swimming, lots of water slides, and dinner; all in honor of the big 3-0 for Karisa! Those McAllisters sure know how to throw a party!
2 comments:
Jenny! Thank you for your incredibly sweet comment on my blog, much-needed too. I'm impressed you do P90X! I did a few of those over Christmas break and about died!! That takes a lot of self-motivation!
I love the posts below, especially the one about you putting your mom up for sale! Too funny! Oh the drama of childhood! I'm glad we all grow out of it!
Love ya!
That picture of Benson and Marshall at the end is darling! And thank you so much for making that HUGE trek to help celebrate my birthday. We were so relieved to see you at church on Sunday, and know that you had stayed awake at the wheel for the drive home!
Post a Comment