We were watching videos with Marshall this afternoon and found this from a few weeks ago. As I mentioned earlier, Bridget loves to throw herself around on the couches. Fortunately, she gets just as big of a thrill throwing herself around in the crib, much safer. And of course, she is still growling.
I decided tonight that I am an oblivious mother, at times. Just today a friend asked me how many teeth Bridget has. I immediately answered six, two on the bottom and four on the top. I went on to say that she has had six teeth for months, they all came at once, and she hasn't shown any signs of more coming in. Well, tonight during a screaming fit Richard and I realized that she has two more teeth on the bottom. When did that happen? Oh wait, that's probably why she hasn't been sleeping well for over a week. Bad mom.
This boy has developed a new favorite word in the last week...
I kid you not, I hear this question at least 100 times a day. I'm glad he's curious, don't get me wrong, but I don't think I have many more answers left in me.
And lastly, a moment of playing nice together. These times are few and far between, so I had to document.
No comments:
Post a Comment