When Marshall started preschool weeks ago I had grand intentions to use one of his preschool days to run errands, do things around the house, and accomplish things that I wanted to do. The other day I wanted to spend entirely with Bridget just giving her one-on-one attention which she rarely gets. Well, life is busy and she gets a bit of my undivided attention here and there when Marshall is gone, but we had yet to do anything "fun" with just the two of us.
Finally, last Wednesday we dropped Marshall and his friend off, made a visit to someone downtown, and then had an entire hour to spend at Veteran's Park downtown walking in the leaves and enjoying the shoreline. We both loved it.
| Definitely not her best smile, but it still cracks me up. |
It was a very fun morning out with my little girl. Despite her MANY tantrums every single day, she is still a huge delight in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment