Monday, January 21, 2013

Crazy Marshall


This kid cracks me up.  Here are some examples from just this last week...

Marshall:  "Looks like I'm good at telling people things they don't know."

On Friday Marshall and I were enjoying a great afternoon doing puzzles together.  We were both happy, content, it was bliss, at least for me.  All of a sudden Marshall informed me that I was not a nice mom and I need to be more nice like the moms his preschool friends have.  Awesome.  Let me note that he has only been in the home of one preschool friend; I guess that mom is pretty darn amazing.

On Saturday morning Marshall woke up and informed Richard and me that he has a fingernail collection on his bookshelf.  "You can't throw them away because you can't throw away collections!"  I blame "Curious George" for Marshall's longtime fascination with collections. 

No comments: