Richard's parents were kind enough to
fly back to Milwaukee with me. I sure am grateful for their willingness
to do this as I'm pretty sure I would have been kicked off the second leg of
our flight due to Bridget and a snippy flight attendant. It was perfect
to have three adults for three kids...if only it could be that way every time!
Sadly, we hardly took any pictures to
document their visit, but we sure had a good time. The main reason for
their trip was for the BYU Wisconsin game. Richard took Marshall with him
and the four of them had a grand time, despite the loss, and the swaying cement
bleachers during the Jump Around tradition at Camp Randall. :)
Richard and his mom are still talking about their sheer terror.
Besides the football game Bob and
Becky spent their time entertaining kids while I unpacked and did laundry, they
baby-sat so Richard and I could have our first night out together since July,
they fixed the car and a leaky faucet, ran errands, did dishes, made meals,
blew leaves, treated us to custard, and we even discovered glorious Brennan's
together and enjoyed all their delicious samples. Until next time!
1 comment:
What great in-laws! Sounds like they area huge blessing!
Post a Comment