Sunday, June 7, 2015

May Wrap Up

Here are the tidbits and random memories from the wonderful month of May.  

May was a splendid month.  Warm weather means lots of time outside and lots of time with friends.  All things we love.  It also brought me some of my most favorite pictures.  

I watched the Hassell boys from 11:00-6:00 one day.  At the end of it I told Richard we could totally handle five kids...if we ate pizza on paper plates every night.  :)

The EFW Run at the zoo.  Waste of my money, waste of my time, and I watched Marshall's heart break.  But I complained and we get to do this for free next year.  Hopefully I'll have a good story to record next year.  Fingers crossed.  

This is how I consoled Marshall after the EFW Run.  A car wash in his swimsuit, an apple, and the best banana bread I've ever made.

Checked one more thing off my Milwaukee bucket list.  Dinner at Sobleman's.  Delicious burgers.

Sunday evening visits with the Hassells.  

Frozen yogurt with friends.

More friends.  :)

I honestly do not remember the context of this picture.  I just love that all three of them are eating bananas and gathered around the ipad.

Hello.  My heart is melting.  These two girls.  They can be the best of friends and worst of enemies.  In 15 years they'll be sharing a shake and talking about boys.  

This is a traditional Hmong drink.  Marshall loved it and had two cups.  Would you drink it?  Richard says no way.  :)

Marshall created this masterpiece in his art class and I am going to frame it.  I love this school.  

Another shout out to the school.  Marshall's music teacher had all the senior kindergartners perform "The Three Piggy Opera".  Outstanding.  Over 20 minutes of singing and acting from these little ones.  

A walk home from the local plant nursery with Bridget on a Friday evening.  One of my best nights of the month.  I loved walking and talking with this little girl.  

No comments: