Kevin and Audrey's wedding was a two day affair with the ceremony and dinner on Friday and the reception on Saturday. It was fun and exhausting all at the same time, but so wonderful to be there. Sadly, I have zero pictures of the happy couple! I am counting on the wedding photographer for those. So really, these pictures are just of the kids, but they looked pretty darn impressive all gussied up for the occasion.
This picture is the best and makes me laugh every time I look at it. After snapping a few group pictures after the ceremony, Rachel decided she had had enough. Here she is in protest. She will be missing from quite a few wedding pictures, but at least we have a good story and this picture to tell it all. She has quite the impressive pout.
Aunt Stacie was the hairdresser for Bridget and Anna. Thank goodness we have her!
All six grandchildren who were in attendance. Marshall (7) Benson (6) Bridget (5) Anna (4) and Rachel and Jaxon (2)
Yay for weddings!
No comments:
Post a Comment