Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I've decided that this blog, along with our weekly family emails, pretty much constitutes my journal. So, before more time passes me by, I just wanted to jot down a few notes about the joy motherhood brings me.

I LOVE being a mom! I can't think of better things to do with my life then to be a wife and a mother. Marshall has been such a blessing to us and I am SO grateful that he is our my son. I thank my Heavenly Father every day that he is here with us and that he is healthy and learning new things every day-what a blessing!

Now its true, not every day is wonderful. There are definitely frustrating times, long nights, and personal sacrifices every day, but it is always worth it. I love every minute that I have with our little guy. I love all his laughs, smiles, cuddles, and silly little things that he does; he is wonderful! I am definitely blessed!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

I love Marshall's quizzical look in that last picture-- glad you're so happy!