Playing with Luke Rabe. A couple of weeks ago my friend Jill needed a baby-sitter for her two boys for a couple of hours. Nolan is two and fortunately slept the whole time I was there and Luke is five months. Luke slept for quite a while so I just had Marshall to worry about. Marshall was pretty excited to see Luke and these two little tikes had some fun together. Everything went smooth until near the end when they both needed bottles at the same time, so after some screaming from both of them, I got their bottles made, sat in between them, and held a bottle in each hand!
Brushing his five teeth! That's right folks, his fifth tooth just broke through a couple of days ago. He now has three on the top and two on the bottom. Not even nine months old yet, and he's got a mouth full of teeth!
Smiling for the camera-what a happy guy!
Playing with a new toy-a rummage sale purchase! So I live in a cul-de-sac with a bunch of rummage sale loving women. I don't get all that excited about these things because I would rather just go to a store knowing that they have what I am looking for instead of trapsing all over the city trying to find what I want. Well, a few Saturdays ago I went running with some friends and we ran by a rummage sale and they had this toy that I have been wanting to get for Marshall for a while. It is in great condition and guess how much it cost me-$1!!! My first rummage sale purchase-I was so proud of myself! I don't know if I am truly converted to rummage sales yet, but at least its a start!
And a Memorial Day trip to Michigan! Marshall and I took a little vacation to Michigan to visit my grandparents and many aunts, uncles, and cousins on my dad's side of the family. It was a wonderful weekend full of fun, relaxation, and of course, lots and lots of great food! Marshall also had a blast. He was constantly entertained and loved every minute of our stay.
Marshall and Jenna
Marshall and Jace
Marshall's crazy hair one morning...this is how he woke up, time for a haircut? Not quite yet. :)
Marshall and my cousin's son, Joel, who is five months younger then Marshall, but just as tall!
Marshall and my Aunt Michelle
Jenna and Marshall in a game of "Hand to Foot"
Marshall and Grandpa Toney just relaxing.
And now to close the longest post in the world...a couple of weeks ago we had our annual branch talent show and I performed a hip-hop dance with some of our great Relief Society sisters. We had such a fun time practicing on Saturday mornings and we rocked the show! We are already starting to think of new ideas for next year!
2 comments:
Wow! I can't wait until Beckham sleeps that long at night! That will be amazing. It sounds like you guys are having a fun time.
I love this post! Marshall is hilarious, I laughed at that video! I want a copy of that picture of us at the talent show if you can get me one. That was fun, we need to do it again. :)
Post a Comment