
We have had a crazy week here at the Leake house. Richard is super busy with his surgery rotation and I have been at rehearsals every night for
Babes in Toyland (more on that later). All of this has resulted in Marshall being passed from baby-sitter to baby-sitter and pretty much zero family time with all of us together since Monday, not fun at all!
Anyway, I stayed up late last night after rehearsal getting caught up on some laundry and dishes that had been building up all week long so that I could give Marshall my undivided attention today before I left for the performance. We ended up having a really fun morning and thanks to some great weather we were able to play outside!
I took Marshall on a run and on our way home we stopped at the park to play. We had a really fun time and I definitely enjoyed my time with him.

Marshall has become fascinated with leaves this fall. He loves to walk through them and hear the crunch, he loves to pick them up and crinkle them in his hands, and today he just got a thrill out of watching them being picked up and blown by the wind. That's when I snapped this picture; I think it captured his excitement very well!
So here are just a few other pictures from our fun morning; I sure love this little tike!
1 comment:
aww very cute! i miss babysitting marshall. :)glad you had a fun time.
Post a Comment