Sunday, December 6, 2009

Random Update

I know its been a little while since I've put up recent pictures and videos of Marshall, so here's a hodge-podge of our latest happenings...

A trip to the Betty-Brinn Children's Museum

Marshall and I, along with friends Mindy and Harry, had a morning out to this fun place. As you can tell from the picture, Marshall had a great time.

Marshall and Harry were always on the move, so no pictures of them together, but I can assure you, a fun time was had by all.

And, here is a great picture of Marshall...

He was watching some older kids play in a little theatre complete with a curtain. The kids were opening and closing the curtain and coming in and out of it and Marshall was completely enthralled! The following picture is my favorite!
















Thanksgiving

Richard had to work on Thanksgiving morning so Marshall and I killed some time by playing with the camera. I snapped this very grown-up shot of him-what a big boy!

Now on to our feast...

We ate an incredible Thanksgiving dinner with these three wonderful couples and friends.









The food was delicious and the company was even better. Between the four families we have seven kids three and under, so there were definitely some loud and chaotic moments, but our meal itself was very calm and relaxing. The older kids played downstairs, Marshall and Duncan took their naps, and the youngest two were just content to sit in their carseats. It was great! Here are some other pictures from the day...










Setting up the Christmas tree

Marshall loves our Christmas tree, as you will be able to tell from the following pictures. We only put up non-breakable ornaments and it has proved to be a good thing!




And now for the videos...

Just a bunch of cute Marshall moments, enjoy!









Align Center

1 comment:

Lynn said...

hey there, haha luving the shot of marshall staring at the kids with the curtains. :) looks like fun times!! too bad we missed it that day.