The Domes are free to Milwaukee County residents on Mondays from 9:00-12:00, a major perk! We went once last year and it was packed and not really any fun. We were supposed to go last week for playgroup, but with Marshall being sick we had do pass. So, with an open Monday morning yesterday we decided to get out and check out the trains. Fortunately, it was not crowded at all and Marshall had great views of the trains and plenty of room to run around.
Besides all the train watching, Marshall did a lot of running around. There was a path around the entire garden and Marshall took to running laps and loved it.
It was a fun little outing, but too short. I think we will definitely be making another FREE visit very soon!
1 comment:
Boys and trains-- it's an amazing combination! I don't know what it is, but Benson could stare at those Domes trains for hours if I let him. It's funny what things are innate to little boys.
Post a Comment