Today I took Marshall to The Picture People to get some new pictures taken. I LOVE this place. They don't charge a sitting fee and I only go when I get a coupon for free pictures. I only spend a little bit of money, but I get darling pictures.
Unfortunately, Marshall wasn't too into smiling as soon as the photographer pulled out her camera so we spent the majority of our time doing crazy things to get him to even look at the camera. But, she did get some cute shots and now we have a new picture of Marshall to put in the living room. Click on the link below to see the pictures. He looks so old in some of them; he's growing up too fast!
http://www.picturepeople.com/sso/publishconfirm.sso?data=9rrA1%2b8P6V93HEry3nPW8stG6knwSXQBQ5oRpn2PfZuVfrAZm6CPLAIOf7SQqEKR
Unfortunately, Marshall wasn't too into smiling as soon as the photographer pulled out her camera so we spent the majority of our time doing crazy things to get him to even look at the camera. But, she did get some cute shots and now we have a new picture of Marshall to put in the living room. Click on the link below to see the pictures. He looks so old in some of them; he's growing up too fast!
http://www.picturepeople.com/
5 comments:
Jenny-Can't wait to see the pics, what is the password?
Thanks-Janie
Janie, sorry about that, try the link that is there now. Hopefully it will work!
He's such a cutie!
Hey Jenny! I found your blog off of Jill's... hope you don't mind! This is at least one way we can stay in contact since we never see you guys (or anyone in the cul-de-saq it seems) anymore! I invited you to ours... hopefully it worked. If not, email me- jamiehebdon @ yahoo`
Super cute! The cougar made me smile (are you still sleeping with that thing?)
Post a Comment