Saturday, July 3, 2010

Milwaukee Zoo


Richard is on-call today so me and my friend Chelsea took our kids to the zoo (Richard and her husband are working together this month and have the exact same call schedule). Marshall and I haven't been to the zoo since last summer and at that time he had no idea what animals were. It was more fun this time around and we even bought a zoo pass-good for a year! The zoo is really close to our house and we will definitely get our money's worth!

Today at the zoo Marshall learned how to feed a goat. Actually it did not go so smoothly as the first thing he did was put the goat pellet in his mouth-YUCK! But, we retrieved it and all was well. Marshall went into the feeding area with Chelsea and her little girl. I stayed back with Chelsea's baby and snapped a few pictures.


Okay, so he actually didn't feed the goats, in fact, he didn't even touch them, but he came close. By the end of the summer he'll be a pro. But, I guess that means I have to show him how to do it, and quite honestly, letting a goat eat out of my hand disgusts me!


No comments: