Well, it finally happened, Milwaukee got slammed with a snowstorm. This is now our fourth winter here and every year we have had multiple huge blizzards, but not this year. Every storm that was predicted to hit us either died before it made it to Milwaukee or went north or south. I must admit that I do love these snow days. Everything shuts down and you have a perfect excuse to stay in your house and be lazy!
The snow started on Monday, but the worst of it came Tuesday night and there were huge winds creating some very impressive snow drifts by Wednesday morning. I saw on the news last night that Milwaukee got 18-21 inches of snow, not bad. The snow drifts were what made this amazing though. In some places you could see the grass and cement, but in other places there were snow drifts 3-5 feet high.
Here are some pictures from Wednesday morning when we woke up.
I love that our car is mostly clear of snow, except for the passenger side. You definitely know which way the wind was blowing!
We took Marshall out in the snow in the morning and afternoon. Despite the bitter cold winds, he had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment