As I noted in my earlier post, Bridget has been neglected by the camera in comparison to Marshall, so I am trying to make up for it here. :)
Just some photos of this little girl (mostly for the grandparents) from the last couple of weeks.
Please excuse her goopy eyes. She had pink eye and was on an antibiotic ointment for a week.
Bridget's first Sunday at church and first time wearing a dress. I obviously took this picture at the wrong time though, the poor little girl was quite hungry.
Sleeping through tummy-time, not so effective.
Bridget's second Sunday going to church. This was taken before we went to church and this is a dress that I wore when I was a baby. When I was a little girl I had such high hopes of having a sister one day. My mom would let me dress my dolls up in some of my baby clothes and this dress was one of my favorites. I never got a sister, just four wonderful brothers, but now I have a daughter and I'm happy she can wear this cute little dress. :)
I have to throw this picture in just because it makes me laugh; it really is quite awkward looking. This is just about the closest Marshall has ever gotten to Bridget. Marshall's nervous little face makes me chuckle, and of course, you can't miss his bright Easter tie that he insisted on wearing to church outside of his vest.
And here we are again on the same Sunday, but in a new dress. Right as Richard was putting Bridget in her carseat to leave for church she threw up all over everything. We quickly changed dresses and rushed out the door.
A sleepy little girl. I just like how she managed to get one arm out of her blanket. Marshall did that all the time.
And now some things I want to remember about Bridget at just about six weeks.
*She likes to go to bed around 9:30 and only wakes up once a night to eat (hooray!).
*During tummy time she either screams or falls asleep.
*She has started to smile and Richard has gotten way more smiles than me. I must admit I'm a tad bit jealous about this, but I guess she knows she needs to work extra hard to win him over because she's a girl. :)
*Her hair is still dark and her eyes are looking blue. She still has her patch of thick, long hair at the back of her neck. However, she is starting to loose her hair in the back where all babies do. Soon, she will look quite interesting with a bald spot followed by a mullet.
*Nicknames she hears frequently: Miss Bridget, Little Miss, and Baby B.
We sure love this little one and we're so happy she's here.
1 comment:
She sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment