Friday, May 6, 2011

Six Years

Our engagement picture. Ah, we were so young.

Today is our six year wedding anniversary, holy smokes, where has the time gone?! I sure love Richard, he is a perfect match for me. He is a hard worker, patient, makes me laugh every day, and he knows me so well. In the last eight weeks since Bridget was born his time at home has consisted of making meals, washing dishes, bathing Marshall, changing diapers, grocery shopping, and getting up with Marshall at night. What a guy, he's a real winner, that's for sure. I am grateful for him and I love him.

And now here's a fun look back at some details of the last six years...

Two BYU graduations

Two states

Five apartments

Eight jobs

Five cars

Three laptops

Four years of medical school and all the debt to go with it

Two adorable children

Happy anniversary to us and here's to another fantastic year!


1 comment:

Susie said...

Oh my - I remember seeing that picture on my fridge - and that was just yesterday. Wasn't it?