Time for a post about this cute little girl...

Miss Bridget has been doing a lot of growing up and it is breaking my heart, but I must document it.
This is how I found her in the swing last week. Marshall and I both thought it was pretty funny and I figured she must have just fallen over sideways. Well, the next day this is how I found her...

Now I know what she was really trying to do...reach the fish!
We have since moved the swing down to the basement. :( She just hasn't really loved it since we got back from Utah the end of June and we had to make room for the exersaucer this last weekend, which she loves!

Marshall also loves it and they play quite well together when she is in it.

We have also moved Bridget into her highchair. Again, another milestone that almost makes me want to cry.

Love, love, love those big eyes.

The reason for the move to the highchair is that we have started introducing Bridget to solid foods. She loved rice cereal from the start and since then gets so excited every time she sees a spoon. We started her with sweet potatoes, which she loved. A few days later we added green beans, loved those also. And, just this morning we did applesauce. She wasn't crazy about it, but she still slurped it all up. For the sake of grandparents, and anyone else who is interested, here are videos from her first food experiences...
In other news, Bridget got to spend some quality time with little Max Hassell this last week. Max is just six weeks old, but they bonded and I'm convinced they will get married one day.

Despite their age difference their hands and feet are the same size and Max is definitely wider around the middle. Such a cute little guy.

Bridget started to get a little cuddly...she loves Max already.

Lastly, you may recall a video from earlier this summer with Bridget growling. After a few days her growl went away, but on Sunday it came back with a vengeance! She was growling like crazy at church and some people thought it was Marshall and his little friend Duncan, but then they realized that that loud growl was coming from little Bridget. :)
4 comments:
Her dark hair is adorable! I am also impressed with her eating abilities. My kids' tongue got in the way for several months and food would just not stay in their mouths! Good job Bridget!
Jenny!! She is so adorable!! I just wish we could have a play date-when I see pictures of your kids it makes me miss our Milwaukee friends so much! Looks like you've had a great summer with your two kiddos!
Oh my gosh! She is getting so big! Maybe it's because I haven't seen her in a long time. Love the dark hair - so cute!
Max loves Bridget right back, he just isn't sure how to express it yet :)
Post a Comment