We just got back from a wonderful ten day trip to Utah for my brother's wedding. Richard was able to be with us for the entire time (that has not happened since December 2008) and we loved it. Our days were filled with fun activities and fantastic time with family. I would venture to say that this was our best trip ever to Utah; so good in fact, that I wasn't ready to come home (that has never happened before).
Anyway, back to the wedding of Danny and Stacie. It was a wonderful day! They were married on August 12 in the Bountiful Temple, the same temple Richard and I were married in. It was so special to be in the temple with them. I am so grateful for the gospel, the knowledge that we have of eternal families, and the sealing power that binds us together forever. What a blessing!
The happy couple.
My cute dad with Bridget, his darling granddaughter. Love, love, love her dress. It was the most expensive clothing item we bought for this wedding, but I would say it was worth it. :)
Marshall at the reception with his bowl of popcorn. Every table had a bowl of popcorn; I am pretty sure that Marshall and Benson had their fair share of popcorn that night.
Me and my girl, love her.
Bridget and her dress. Darling. She isn't sitting up on her own so we used this can to prop her up. This picture was taken right before she fell over, but her smile is perfect.
It was a wonderful day. We are so happy for Danny and Stacie; they make one great couple!
More Utah posts coming later. :)
1 comment:
jenny did you get a haircut. you look so CUTE! glad you're enjoying your time there.
Post a Comment