Sunday, January 15, 2012

Trip to Chicago

Oh my goodness, January has practically come and gone with hardly any documentation! I am going to attempt a slew of posts...

A couple weekends ago we took a quick trip to Chicago. We drove down Friday afternoon and stayed in a hotel. I went to the temple that night and Richard went on Saturday morning. While Richard was in the temple the kids and I walked around outside. It was a chilly morning, so we only did one lap, but Marshall loved it. This was his first time seeing the Chicago Temple in person.

After the temple we went to the Kohl Children's Museum. It was awesome! I have always loved the children's museum in Milwaukee, but we have now been to two more this last month in other states and I hate to admit it, but they blow Betty Brinn out of the water. Anyway, it sure was a fun time, both of our kids loved it.

This next exhibit warmed Richard's heart. A little hospital set-up complete with x-rays. Marshall was fascinated with this and spent quite a while here. Since then Marshall has asked Richard quite a few times to "look at bones on the computer". Ah, father and son bonding time reading x-rays.

Such a fun place! We will definitely need to go there again!




No comments: