We were celebrating Halloween for an entire week over here. Holy smokes. We have candy coming out of our ears. I'm glad its over.
Playgroup Halloween Party at our house
It was way too chaotic to snap any great pictures. We had a fun time with books, games, and food.
 |
| The owl and the shark. Future husband and wife. |
 |
| Look at those carseats full of babies! |
 |
| Bridget was loving the babies! It was so cute to watch her with them. |
Halloween Party at the church
 |
| Bridget's not sure about this whole thing. A somber owl. |
 |
| But happier with a cupcake. :) |
 |
| Breaking a pinata, as if the kids needed any more candy. :) |
Trick-or-treating at MCW
 |
| Don't be fooled by her expression. She LOVED this and left with a pumpkin brimming with candy. |
Carving the pumpkin
Halloween night
 |
| Marshall asked for a dog pumpkin. Not too shabby. Good job Richard. |
 |
| I took Marshall out trick-or-treating in our neighborhood with another family and he had a ball. |
 |
| I was planning on taking Bridget along, but she had a meltdown and lunged for her crib, so that's where I left her. Richard tells me they had a great time hanging out together and handing out candy, but this is how I found her when Marshall and I got home. :) |
 |
| The wrath of an angry owl. |
And on that lovely note, good-bye Halloween!
1 comment:
aww we miss the mcw halloween trick or treating! cute costumes
Post a Comment