Thursday, December 20, 2012

Meeting Santa

A couple of weeks ago we had our church Christmas party.  Of course it included a visit from Santa.  Bridget followed Santa from the door, all the way up to the stage and was one of the first in line.  Unfortunately in all of the excitement a boy fell off the stage and cut his head open.  I immediately asked these two excellent boys to hold on to Bridget for me.  They were so darling with her and kept her safe during the wait in line. 


Cute Benson insisted that Bridget sit on Santa's lap with him.  I think it helped them both be a little more brave.  :)  
 


Marshall was one of the last kids to visit with Santa.  As you can tell, he was thrilled to be there.  He did work up the courage though to tell Santa that he would like a telescope for Christmas. 

1 comment:

Karisa and John said...

I'm so glad Benson and Bridget could help each other be brave and sit with Santa! That picture turned out beautiful! I hope they get married one day so we can use it for their wedding video.