Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thanksgiving

Better post about this before Christmas is here right?!

We had a delightful Thanksgiving, and I mean, delightful.  We all slept in, woke up to gorgeous weather, had waffles for breakfast, I went for a run, we went on a family walk, and then had a picnic on our front lawn!  A picnic.  In Wisconsin.  Outside.  On Thanksgiving.  

Definitely memorable.



Our afternoon was spent in naps, food preparation, football watching, and football playing.  That night we joined together with good Milwaukee friends for an amazing feast where I had the best stuffing ever.

The kids were relegated to the basement.  This helped to make our meal semi-relaxing.  :)


We surely have so much to be thankful for.  Our Thanksgiving Grateful Turkey is still decorating our front door; I have grown quite attached to it.

Some things that may not be seen on every thankful list:  Wii controller, Philly pillowpet, front loaders.  :)

No comments: