Monday, July 29, 2013

Bowling Antics

On Friday Karisa (28 weeks pregnant) and I (38 weeks pregnant) took our kids bowling.  We dragged four kids ages 5, 4, 3, and 2 into the bowling alley on a rainy Friday morning.  We had a great time, the kids loved it, but by the 9th frame I found myself on a chair wondering why I was so exhausted.  And then I remembered...hello...here are two pregnant women helping four little kids bowl.  I am so glad that Karisa took all of these pictures.  This is a morning I want to remember.

Cole spent probably half the game perched right here.  Fortunately, no injuries were sustained.


How do you watch your bowling ball roll down the lane?

Celebrating a spare.


Priceless.

Best group picture ever.

1 comment:

Motleymommy said...

Goodness that looked like fun! It also looked exhausting even if you weren't very pregnant!

I do hope you are doing well. I cant wait to hear when Baby Leake arrives!