Sunday, August 11, 2013

Introducing...

Rachel Louise
August 7, 2013
2:58 pm
7 pounds 15 ounces
21 inches long

We love, love, love her.

Get ready for picture overload...

Morning of the induction.  39 weeks and 5 days.

The nurse weighed her twice because she was convinced she had to be at least 8 pounds.  Not quite.  :)




First bath.

Marshall melts my heart in this picture.  He has been so great with her.






First family picture with the FIVE of us.  Just adding that extra little person makes our family look so big, at least to me!


I gave Richard the job of picking out her "coming home" outfit.  Seeing as he doesn't like pink he went with the blue options, despite the size.  :)  Onesie:  3 months.  Pants:  3-6 months.  Love him.  :)

We are in love with her big lips and squishy cheeks.


These sweet faces make 3:00 am feedings worth getting up.



Welcome to our family little Rachel!  So glad you are here!

5 comments:

Susie said...

She's perfect! Congratulations to you and your sweet family.

Motleymommy said...

Oh! I cannot get enough of her pictures....you are making me want another! ;-P

Looks like things are going well. Thinking about you lots!

Congratulations again and again!

Karisa and John said...

I loved looking at all of these pictures! This gets me so excited for our upcoming addition.

And why am I not surprised about Richard's choice of coming-home-from-the-hospital outfits?!

Jocelyn Pehrson said...

She is so darling Jenny! i love her name too. Your little family of 5 is so precious! It makes my heart happy for you guys! congratulations! I miss you!

Lindsey said...

Congrats! You are a cute "third" mom!! Too bad you didn't have her on the 9th! We could have had two babies with the same birthdays!!