Sunday, December 1, 2013

Family Pictures

We had some family pictures taken the beginning of October.  I absolutely love some of these shots, despite the fact that getting a five year old, two year old, and a two month old to cooperate at the exact same moment is a CHALLENGE!  Rachel slept through the entire thing and we woke her up at the end to join us in the family pictures.  It wasn't until days later that I realized we never got any of just her or any of all three kids together.  Oh well!  Forgetfulness basically sums up my life right now.  



I love this picture.  All four of us are completely in love with this little girl.  She is the only one in this house who is adored 100% of the time by every one. 

Too grown up.

If only they were like this all the time...








Once Bridget warmed up to the camera she became incredibly expressive.


Love this guy.





So glad I have these four.

1 comment:

Motleymommy said...

Your family is so beautiful and full of love!