Where does the time go? Seriously, every week I have the best of intentions to catch up on the blog in the evenings, just one post a night I tell myself. Well, by the time 8:00 or 8:30 rolls around I am dead physically, mentally, and emotionally...having kids will do this to you. But really, the end of December was wonderful, so it deserves to be documented.
Because we were traveling on Christmas Day we decided to split up the Christmas celebrations. We had our family Christmas Day on Saturday, December 20th. It was wonderful and I loved, loved, loved that day. It was Richard's first weekend off the entire month and that alone was Christmas for me. We spent the entire day at home, mostly in pajamas, and just opened presents, played with presents, and ate cinnamon rolls. It was heavenly.
| On the eve of our family Christmas. We moved all the presents up that night to avoid the wrath of the one year old during the entire month! |
| Marshall woke up bouncing off the walls at 5:30 am. We held him off until 7:00. I love these excited smiles. |
| It was so fun watching Rachel with the presents this year. She knew what was hers and would squawk if anyone tried to help her or take a toy. |
| Duplos from Grandpa Bob and Grandma Becky. |
| Richard has been talking about this coat for months. His mom and I went in on it. He has expensive taste. :) |
| Picnic basket from Grandpa Bob and Grandma Becky. |
| Marshall picked these out for Bridget all on his own. It is the only gift she still plays with every single day. |
| Can't go wrong with Legos for this boy. |
| I am including this only because of Rachel's cute squat. Why can toddlers do this so well?! My legs shake just watching her. |
| Play-Doh from Rachel. |
| Kid-sized camping chairs from Uncle Ben and Aunt Lisa. Hooray!!! Now Richard and I don't have to relinquish our chairs any longer! |
| This girl LOVES babies. Baby accessories courtesy of Bridget...who sometimes hoards them for herself. |
| Playtime! |
| Nap time. So much morning excitement wore this girl out mid-lunch. |
No comments:
Post a Comment