Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Random Smattering

Here is another installment of a random smattering of our lives the first half of January.  

Marshall gets incredibly attached to things.  This is a pumpkin he got at school in October.  After much begging to throw it away, I gave up and knew what would eventually happen.  He was quite shocked when we got home from vacation to see this.  Into the garbage can it went, but he requested the picture so he could always remember it...in all its glory.  :)

Rachel got the stomach flu and it was so sad to watch.  The cuddles were the absolute best though.  

This is Marshall's recap of Christmas break.  Love it.  

Who can resist a sleeping minion?  Not me.  

Fun at playgroup.  The only person in our family with enough upper arm strength to successfully swing on the rope.  

Late night reading on a Friday: the British version of the third Harry Potter book.  

This is how Rachel sits on the toilet.  We have some work to do.

I love sleeping children.

Sweatin' to the oldies.  I have to get rid of this girl's binky.  It is in way too many pictures.  

Stylish girl.  

I am fascinated with Rachel's fascination with babies.  I think it is so interesting because Bridget only has some interest in them.  When Rachel was about ten months old she found a doll of Bridget's (that Bridget rarely touched)  and it has been babies, babies, babies ever since.  

Bridget went to a birthday party for a friend from school.  

Rachel got to tag along.  

One of the party favors were these bubbles.  A huge hit on a cold January day.  

Who do you think loved the bubbles more?  Look at Rachel's face!  I love it!  What joy!



No comments: