Monday, April 20, 2015

Spring Break

We had an excellent Spring Break around here.  For the most part, the weather was crummy, so we stuck inside, but we did get a few warm and sunny days and soaked those up.  

Here's the fun in pictures...

Bridget got a morning at the zoo with three preschool friends.  This was seriously the best day I've ever had at the zoo.  Hardly a crowd and super active animals.  Plus, it was so fun to watch these four run around.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I am convinced we have met some of the best people in Wisconsin.  






I took the kids to Fun Timez on a cold and rainy day.  That was one crowded morning, but they had a ball!






We have been trying to work out a sleepover with Max since the fall and it finally came to fruition!  These kids had the best time.  It was so fun to listen to their conversations...which finally ended about 9:45!  Thankfully they all woke up very happy.





Playgroup at Krispy Kreme.  Yum.  A donut sounds good right about now...




A morning at Nile's track meet.  That boy is FAST.  



The track meet was downtown so afterward we went to a park right on the lake.  It was a gorgeous day, as evidenced by the pictures.  We had so much fun running around and blowing bubbles.  I love this place.




Besides all of that, the kids had lots and lots of fun play dates.  On Wednesday we had friends here from 11:00 on; it was wonderful.  Here's to an exceptional summer!

No comments: