Overall, March was a lovely month. Finally some good weather and blue skies; it is amazing what those two things can do for the soul. Visit from grandparents. Lots of outings with friends. And a whole lot of fun with these kids. I must say, I am really loving these three, as I always have, but it seems we've settled into another good spot in life. They are growing up, becoming more independent, and in a lot of ways that makes my life easier! But, it has been so fun to watch them interact, talk to each other, and laugh together. Just this week these three have had fun outside together and it has been delightful to watch them. I am so looking forward to this summer.
 |
| Playdates with Max. |
 |
| Rachel LOVES babies. Look at her sweet expressions. My heart is melting. |
 |
| Marshall learned about cheetahs for weeks in school. He was always coming home with new facts to tell me. At the end of the unit he came home with this report! I only took pictures of three pages, but it was about ten pages. I was so proud of him! |
 |
| Sibling reading time. |
 |
| Sunday evenings at the Hassell's. This is Tim's hat from when he was one!!! |
 |
| Look at those two. Seriously, please meet and marry each other at BYU. |
 |
| Sunday night movies and popcorn. Look at those little crossed legs. :) |
 |
| I love so many things about this picture. Max's excited conversation, the gorilla statue, Bridget's expression. It is all perfect. |
 |
| The snow melted in our yard and this is what we found...antlers. |
 |
| Stonefire Pizza for playgroup. Always a hit. |
 |
| Rachel loves her ice cream sandwiches. This girl goes crazy until one is in her hand. She can hear those wrappers open from a mile away. |
 |
| She also loves strawberries; so she is well-rounded. :) |
 |
| On Monday morning she packed up her purse and baby and took them to preschool drop-off. Love her. |
 |
| This is how our last day in March began. Marshall re-cooperating from a stomach bug. Poor kid. |
 |
| Thankfully the weather was glorious and Marshall improved, so we all got some much needed time outside. |
 |
| Love these kids!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment