Anna and I discovered a gem of a pumpkin farm this fall and we have gone twice, two weeks in a row. It is a quaint, family run farm. It is inexpensive, small, odd, classic Wisconsin and absolutely perfect for our little ones.
The first day we went was on a Thursday and we practically had the place to ourselves. Bridget and her school friends just had a ball running around. The weather was perfect, and it just couldn't have been a better day.
 |
| I am not an animal lover by any means. Bridget wanted to feed the goats, but was a bit nervous. I couldn't bring myself to help her, so Anna got her started. Good friend! I am a wuss. |
 |
| This slide was the BEST. Perfect for young kids to do all on their own. It was so cute to see them carry their gunny sacks up the hill and then cruise on down. We all loved it! |
 |
| Rachel was a bit apprehensive at first, but just watch her facial progressions. Love it! |
 |
| Lovebirds. |
Speaking of love, Anna and I were so in love with this place, we recruited more people to join us the next week. We went on a Friday, so there were some more people, and it was a bit chilly, but it was still a great, great time.
 |
| Back to the goats! She's a pro. Rachel, however, is now terrified of them. Too many encounters in the last couple of weeks. |
 |
| Goofball. :) |
 |
| Yay for tractor rides! |
 |
| These two, seriously. It doesn't get any cuter. |
 |
| Love the fall. |
 |
| More fun on the slide. |
 |
| Rachel's preferred method of going down the slide. She loves it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment