Friday, March 25, 2016

Birthday Outing

We didn't have a friend birthday party for Bridget this year, but with it being her last Wisconsin birthday, I still wanted to have something special planned for her.  I came up with the idea to combine two of her very favorite things:  Max and art.  

Anna and Max picked us up Saturday morning, the day after her birthday, and the four of us spent half the day together.  I hope she always remembers it.

We began our day with story time.


With the story as our inspiration, the kids had a variety of opportunities to do some art themselves.





After that we just walked around the museum, enjoyed some lake views, and also watched the sails open and close on the museum.








After lunch in the museum cafe we spent some time outside and let the kids run wild.  They had a ball.




This picture makes me smile.  Max!  Love it!



These two, best of friends!

No comments: