Random March moments in pictures...
Anna and I took our kids to the Big Backyard one Thursday afternoon/evening. We practically had the place to ourselves and the kids had a blast!
Rachel had a rough transition to no naps. Obviously her idea, not mine.
Our first walk of the year. We were all so happy!
We took a zoo trip one morning and enjoyed some amazing weather. Both my girls adore sweet Abigail!
This girl. Love her.
Best night we've had in a long time! Our wonderful friends, the Fritzes, who are in their 70s, treated us and the Hassells to dinner at Lake Park Bistro. The food was beyond incredible, but sitting with those friends around the table was the best part of the evening. Dale was the branch president in the branch for its last six years in existence. Tim and Richard were his counselors for the last couple of years. When I was the Relief Society president, Jan was one of my counselors. The Fritzes are such fun and wonderful people. After dinner, I told Richard about ten times that we have to be like them when we are in our 70s!
The new little five year old. :)
Rachel got to come with me to Marshall's class two times in March. She loved it and so did all the kids. Marshall showed such brotherly love.
A random placement of objects I discovered one morning. Made me chuckle. :)
Dr. Esser! The best pediatrician ever!!! I packed up all the kids for Bridget's five year check up so we could give Dr. Esser a card to thank him for 7 1/2 excellent years as our pediatrician. I seriously had to hold back the tears saying goodbye to him! He has been nothing short of exceptional and I am really going to miss him! One interesting thing to note is that he works just three days a week and his wife works the other two days and he is a stay at home dad those days! He has three kids, all just about one year older than each of our kids. I honestly think this made a difference in his approach, because he is a pro at the medical side, but is also well aware of life with three crazy kids. Man, we will miss him!
An afternoon croquet game with Marshall Man.
Poor Bridget had a terrible stomach flu during Spring Break. It really put a damper on a couple days of plans, but thankfully no one else got sick. It was so sad to see her so miserable.
Thankfully, Bridget recovered and was able to make it to Abigail's birthday party. She was told to wear her favorite costume and this is what she came up with!
No comments:
Post a Comment