Thursday, June 9, 2016

May Wrap Up

The random highlights from the month of May...

It was Lara's birthday at the beginning of the month so we took over Kopps for lunch one day.  It was both delicious and delightful.


My friend Marie had us over for a Cinco De Mayo party.  Bridget really got into it.  


Afternoon zoo trip.  Always so wonderful.


There is a new baby giraffe at the zoo.  Too, too cute.  


I had a lunch date with this lovely lady.  I met Shawn at To The Pointe nine years ago and she has become a great, great friend.  I will miss her!


Gotta love the penny ride at Meijer.  And love these girls!


The rain ruined our hiking plans for the morning so we spent our morning at the Hassell's.  These four put on quite the musical show.  


1 comment:

Motleymommy said...

Awww! hugs and kisses and safe travels!