Last Saturday was a beautiful day so with Richard in Chicago we went out for ice cream (well, to be honest, I was the one who wanted the ice cream) and then headed to the park for more swinging. As you can tell, Marshall had a blast. These "big boy" swings are much more exciting then his baby swing at home!
We also just got a jogging stroller. This is something I have wanted for many months now and with it finally warm enough, we made the purchase and I love it! I must admit that I was a little bit nervous to get out and start running again. It had been 18 months since I had run anywhere, so I was expecting a rough return, but it actually turned out great! I was a little bit sore the next day, but it was a good sore and I was back at it again today. Anyway, the stroller is wonderful. It handles really well and Marshall seems to enjoy it, at least I think he does, you tell me. Here's the before picture...
Sitting forward, checking everything out, and ready to go.
Here's the after picture...
I must admit that I was a little bit nervous when I saw him like this, but this morning he fell asleep on our run. So, I've concluded that the motion is just soothing to him, like the car, and he was just relaxed and enjoying the ride. When Richard saw this picture he said it looks like Marshall was the one who had just finished running and pushing a stroller for two miles-I guess I wore him out. :)
On Wednesday afternoon we went outside for Marshall's first experience with flowers. He loved them and I snapped some cute pictures.

Here's the after picture...
1 comment:
hey jenny
good to hear from you. your son is very cute. where are you guys living? up to?
Post a Comment