Anyway, after all of these festivities the Brewers had a game that night so Marshall and I met Richard at Miller Park and spent the evening watching baseball. The Brewers were playing the Dodgers, Richard's favorite team. We were definitely in the minority cheering for the Dodgers and unfortunately they didn't pull out a win for us, but we still had a fun time.
So they have this strange, but very amusing tradition at every home game. Halfway through the baseball game people dressed in sausage suits have a race. I have no idea who these people are; whether they are picked from the crowd or employees, but either way the crowd just loves it. A while before the race they announced that the sausages were in the locker room warming up and everyone started cheering. They got a huge reaction when they came onto the field and the race was thrilling for everybody-I just had to document it with a picture.
3 comments:
Sounds fun. Your little boy is so cute!
I love that you are doing all things baseball-- some day I'm going to make it to all the ballparks.
Jenny, your hair is so cute, it looks like you guys are having a great summer, that's wonderful!
Post a Comment