Just thought I would share some cute pictures of our little guy, enjoy!

Now that Marshall is feeding himself more and more he has become a very messy eater. A bath is now definitely essential after three meals!

Playing on the slide. He loves to try and climb up the slide, but he has really started to get a thrill from going down..so fun to see!


Whenever we go outside now Marshall makes this cute little face; I think it is because of the sun. He wrinkles his nose and squints his eyes and I think that he looks like a turtle. :) This picture was an attempt to capture that face, it didn't really work, but maybe you get the idea.
And now a variety of cute faces while enjoying Trix...




1 comment:
What a cutie! He will be a heart breaker--all decked out in BYU apparel of course!
Post a Comment