Sunday, July 26, 2009

Zoo Trip and Italian Fest

A couple of weeks ago Marshall and I took a trip to the zoo with our branch playgroup. Marshall is obviously still too young to know what the zoo is really all about, but we had a great time and enjoyed the morning out with friends.

This tiger woke up as soon as we walked up to him. He gave us two HUGE yawns-it is amazing how enormous their mouths are, and slightly frightening!




I think its safe to say that I tuckered out little Marshall. :) He fell asleep on our walk to the car, what a cutie!









Later in the week we also went to Italian Fest with some friends. We went during the day when you didn't have to pay for admission. At the end of the park they had a bunch of rides and games set up and all of the rides were free while we were there! I was so excited!

Marshall got to experience his first amusement park ride on the carousel and he loved it!
As soon as I put him on the horse he just wrapped his little hands around the pole and gave me a big smile. He did great the whole ride and his horse even moved up and down-what a big boy! He also rode a train and then Lynn and I enjoyed a ride on the space scrambler-love it!

Marshall and Kaden just hanging out.











Serious Kaden. Lynn, his mom, was on a ride; I don't think he was too thrilled to be left behind. :(








Happy Marshall! Guess what I was holding in my hand that he was so excited about...Trix! He loves them!



Marshall shared his blanket with Kaden on the way home, what good little buddies!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

haha love the pics! especially kaden and marshall sharing the blankets! aww what buds.

Jackson & Catherine Lever said...

Cute pics! Makes me miss the zoo, and all the Milwaukee crowd.
Jackson got an email yestutday with a link to a certain discussion on cougarboard, and there was a picture of Marshall on a couple comments. Littlerich must be richard? By the way does richard even know how my twin and I were brought up?