Sunday, October 17, 2010

Binky Update

This has been an absolute breeze! We really owe all the success to Cosmo, that's for sure!

Marshall settled down for his Friday nap a little after 1:30 and slept until his usual 3:00. He was a little grumpy when he woke up, but hey, sometimes that happens! On Friday night, he went right to bed, woke up at 11:00 ( I was expecting this to be a disaster because we always give him his binky at night when he wakes up). But, Richard went in, laid him back down, and he didn't make a peep until Saturday morning!

On Saturday afternoon before his nap he asked for his binky, but Richard reminded him that he sent it to Cosmo and that was that! Besides his first nap, there have been no tears and no tantrums!

I think I will officially declare this a 100% success. Now we just need potty-training to be this easy!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

wow i'm glad that went by easy! good luck on potty training. I think i'm gonna hold off until after baby #2 is born.

Amelia Brame said...

I LOVE that you guys mailed the binky to Cosmo. It's sheer genius :)

Tim and Sara said...

Jenny, picture me, pounding my fists on the table, chanting, "Baby bump, baby bump, baby bump!" I want to see pictures!!!!