It's official, he has done it, medical school is behind us, and I'm happy to say I'm married to a doctor. :)
It has been a wonderful graduation weekend with family and we're just so happy.
More details, better pictures, and a plethora of blog updates coming soon!
But, until then, congratulations Richard, you've done great!
4 comments:
Congratulations Dr. Leake! And to the whole family for being by him every step of the way. That is very exciting! I am so glad we don't have to say goodbye to you guys yet! It was cool to see both sides of the family at church as well.
Congratulations to you all for making it through! I like the cap and gown - pretty fancy!
What an accomplishment for all of you! And growing your family at the same time.
Wow!! So great-- congrats (to you too - being the spouse of a grad student is an adventure too!!)
Post a Comment