Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bay Beach

A few weeks ago the kids and I loaded up in the van early Thursday morning for a playgroup extravaganza!  We decided to go out with a bang for our last summer playgroup before the older kids headed back to school.  We made the two hour drive to Green Bay and spent the day at Bay Beach.  And let me tell you, it was AMAZING!  I just might consider this the most fun day of my life.  

Bay Beach is an amusement park with no parking fee, no admission fee; you just pay per ride.  How much is a ride?  Almost all of the rides are one ticket, which means .25 cents.  Yes, that is right my friends, .25 cents per ride.  For 4 1/2 hours of entertainment for myself and my two kids going on ride after ride after ride (with minimal time spent waiting in lines) I spent $13.  I paid $10 for rides and $3 for three bottled waters.

We had So. Much. Fun.  Marshal is still talking about it and I thought about it every day for the following week.  I would love to go back there, but I also don't think I could ever have as much fun as we had that day.  I was there with three of my greatest friends who all happen to have kids who Marshall and Bridget adore.  The rides were fun, but it was even more fun to spend the day with Katie, Anna, and Karisa and watch all of our kids run around together so excited about the ride we were going to do next.

Ah, it was wonderful.  Thank you Bay Beach and thank you playgroup buddies!  




Marshall is still talking about "the shooting airplanes".

I love his face in this picture!




Bridget, Max, and Charlotte.  The youngest playgroup members.  :)





And just to show that I really have friends.  :)  It seems like we are always documenting our kids with each other, but we never stop to take pictures with ourselves!





2 comments:

Shay said...

That looks like so much fuN! Why did I not know about this when I lived there! I can't believe how cheap it is. That looks like a very very fun day.

Jocelyn Pehrson said...

Ahhhhh! This post really makes me miss you guys! What a fun play group too! Like Shay, I wish I had known about that too. You guys are so cute. I can't believe how many children there are between the four of you...so cute, all of you. I love you guys.