One item on my Milwaukee Bucket List was to take Bridget to see "The Nutcracker" at the Milwaukee Ballet. I talked Anna into spending a small fortune on tickets so she and Max could join us. The Saturday before Christmas we got all dressed up and went out for a night on the town. Bridget was so excited all day long. It was so fun to watch her dress up and she even put on some blush. :) I love this little girl.
| Rachel wanted in on the picture action too, and she gave her best smile. :) |
We kicked off our evening with pizza and donuts at Cranky Al's. Delicious.
And finally we were off to the ballet.
We sat on the second row and the kids loved being close to the action. Max and Bridget did an excellent job and didn't get antsy until the pas de deux at the end, but by that point it was 9:30. Bridget seemed to just soak it all up and literally dragged me back to our seats after intermission.
This was such a treat and I am so glad we went. I will always remember it!
No comments:
Post a Comment